1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." - Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via diorky)
ravenclaw-weetzie prompted: con or midnight release cosplaying canon/shipped characters and friends/strangers ask them to take a pic together cause they “go together”
Klaine cosplayers with bonus Blam friendship
When the doorbell rings Blaine leaps up dramatically from where he was crouched on the bed taking pictures of himself to put up on Instagram and Facebook and Tumblr. “I’ll get it!” he shouts, racing down the stairs with extra flair, his short red cape billowing around him, skin-tight suit just as aerodynamic as he’d hoped, lands at the front door, opens it and spins and-
“Sam, what-” His cape droops, his silver headband slips down over his eyes. “You were supposed to be Hulkling!”
Sam raises his fist, gripped around an oversized foam hammer, and bellows, “Mjolnir!”
Blaine pinches at a sudden throbbing between his eyes. “You could have at least picked another Young Avenger, Sam! And now we don’t match. We look stupid.” He puts his hands on his hips, both of them in capes and spandex and Sam in a plastic armored breastplate and hat with wings glued on and spray-painted gold. “I’m Billy with no Teddy,” he says in exasperation. Ohio Comic Con is ruined.
"We’re playing a lot of new songs, and it is a sort of venture into new territory for people who may or may not know my music [and] people who know me pre-‘Glee’ or pre-StarKid. There’s a lot of music that I had that I may or may not play on the tour. It’s more of an experiment. I’ve been working on a solo album for basically 26 years. It’s been changing throughout my life, depending on where I’m at personally, as it should. "